3. Norwegian Bliss
We took this trip for my daughters 21st birthday, she turned 21 on the day we sat sail 1-12-2019. What a way to celebrate your 21st right.....Hold On.. We love Norwegian. We have been on 5 cruises with them. Each one better then the last...Until now!!! Ship was nice, big, plenty of space, never felt over crowded, except at the pool. The staff was not the same friendly staff as as you would expect from Norwegian. At times it felt as if we were bothering them. From little things like a cup of ice at dinner, or the ketchup is empty can we get another. Sometimes we would never see the staff again after we asked for something. Just strange. One of the big complaints I had was, one day at sea, we had our towels on chairs , at the pool, on the upstairs deck, and a staff member came to me and said that he was going to remove our towels because the chairs we had, were not being used? I explained to him that my family was in the pool. He made me call my family from the pool, to come sit in the chairs, so his supervisor could see that I wasn't just saving them for someone. He told me he got a complaint from a guest that the 5 seats were empty for a long time and she wanted a chair. So I guess every time you want to go to the pool, hot tub, bathroom, bar, eat, you must give up your chair? Now everyone know don't come up to the pool at 11am and expect to find a seat. It not going to happen. Then there was the go carts. They advertise a 1 day pass( unlimited rides) for $29.95. When I went to purchases it they told me they were not selling that pass on this cruise? Then why is it advertised on the web site? When I asked The woman she said, just because. Nice answer. She said they sold the weekly pass for $199.95 but they sold out? When my Son and his friends went to ride them that night the were just doing a walk on (No reservation) they got there at 8pm, the staff asked if they had a reservation they said no, they made them wait 40min to ride. NOT ONE PERSON CAME UP THERE TO RIDE WHILE THE 4 OF THEM WAITED. UNREAL. Staff told them reservations come first. There are a few other things but this is getting long. Just beware of this ship if you do go on it.. Ship is good...STAFF NEEDS WORK.

Cruise was good....Staff Needs Attitude adjustment

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by lulu1121998

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom

Ship is good...STAFF NEEDS WORK.
lulu1121998’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 15278
Our Rooms were great. We has 2 rooms 15278..15280. David Lunsayan, our stateroom Steward was the best. He was right on everything. He was the best staff member on that ship.
Thanks again David for everything you did.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins