3. Ruby Princess
I chose this cruise since another cruise line didn’t have showers, but a high step into tubs n showers. Embarkation was easy and no waiting around like my last cruise with Princess. Also Disembarked was as smooth this time around. I give them 5Stars grades. The ship just came out of being rehab and is looking so improved since my last time aboard her. Our cabin wasn’t very clean. I did have to clean out the drawers and pick up somebody else prescription drugs from under the beds. Couldn’t get extra pillows nor extra bath towels as requested. Dining was much improved only in the dining room. The buffet on the other hand was very cool food, eggs over cook and very rubbery. Try to get coffee that was a joke, and if you did to was lukewarm. Entertainment was just not up to par. The selection of movies in the cabin or outside on the screen was very much up to date. The Guy calling BINGO was very obnoxiously annoying.

So much Improved

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Ladyling

Ladyling’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC C426
The cabin steward was not so caring. Otherwise I loved having a veranda in the center of the ship close to the elevator. Never heard the other passengers coming n going.
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins