3. Carnival Glory
We chose this ship because of the ports and price. Everything was perfect from the crew, entertainment and food. Cruise director “Cookie” was amazing!! St. Thomas and Amber Cove were our favourite ports but we enjoyed San Juan and Grand Turk were good as well. Cabin was good and didn’t hear the galley above us hardly at all. We were on deck 2 and the noise wasn’t bad in the hall at all. My 12 year old daughter joined the kids club for a lot of activities and Terry who ran it was wonderful with the kids. The Glory is moving to New Orleans or we would love to sail on her again. It was the perfect size. I’m not into those massive ships so I found the Glory just right! We had the best wait staff and ate at the dining room every night. Always had the chocolate melting cake. Yummy!

Awesome Cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by Charm2018

Charm2018’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 10 to 12
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6C 2388
It was under the galley but we rarely heard anything.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins