3. Carnival Glory
It was my first cruise in over 10 years, and the first ever for my husband and parents. We all loved it and can’t wait to go back. Cousin Cookie was an excellent cruise director and the entire ship staff went above and beyond. We felt like royalty. She isn’t one of the newer ships, but still has plenty of fun to offer everyone. My only negative, all be it small, was that the talent of the stage show singers wasn’t as good as I remember, but that could just be the casts we saw. Also, the breakfast buffet was the same thing every day, a bit of variety in that arena would have been nice. With that said, I’m not much of a breakfast person in general, so my opinion may be skewed. They did manage to get the playoff football games streamed to the deck as well so the football fans ever in Heaven.

Can we go back?

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by nalexan9

nalexan9’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Interior
Cabin 4D 6471
Clean and in a good location aft and starboard. However, if you’re an early to bed light sleeper I would avoid this cabin as it is right over the Ebony Cabaret where the comedy club is and stays loud until around 12:30am.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins