So this is only the 2nd time sailing with MSC (First time was on the Magnifica) and we've sailed previously with NCL, RCI, HAL, Princess, Celebrity, Costa and P&O.
Overall it was a fantastic cruise! The ports visited were all really interesting (See reviews later on..), the food was great and the ship fantastic.
- Cabin was one of the best we've had. It was an aft facing on deck 12. Quiet and always clean. Our room steward was amazing. It was one of the bigger cabins we've had, and the balcony was huge too. Definitely recommend this cabin
- Buffet was huge, varied and we always found a seat! It was comparable to NCL and RCI, not quiet as good as Princess or Celebrity
- Embarkation - We were told to arrive at 5.50pm. We flew early so wanted to leave our bags at 10am and come back later. But were told we could check in! By 10.30am we were onboard, luggage in the cabin and having breakfast! I've never had this experience before, fantastic!!
- Pools (3) and hot tubs (9!!) were amazing. Rather cold due to it not being so hot, but would be great for a Caribbean cruise
- Gym was perfect size, never too busy
- The ship seemed to have endless lounges and bars which was fantastic. Always able to find something nice and quiet
- Evening meals were a bit hit and miss. Some were good, others not so good.
- That's it. Nothing else that could be classed as a "Con"
Overall, for the price and itinerary I would 100% recommend MSC and this ship.
Huge cabin and floor space.
Really nice size balcony aft facing.
Quiet and always clean
Absolutely love Dubai!!
We did the desert safari, the Frame, Burj Khalifa, the old Souks, gold souks. So much to do!! You need at least 3-4days minimum
We did the grand mosque in the morning which was unbelievable. Huge and an incredible experience.
Yellow Boat RIB tour in the afternoon which was really good fun! Definitely recommended
We did the "safari". It was actually really good, but expensive as it was only 1.5hrs.
The beach area is really nice and it's a great island