3. MSC Musica
Went on MSC musica cruise from 20.01.2019 till 24.01.2019 but due to gale force south easterly winds in Cape Town we remained on ship for 2more days only docking on the 26th of January. Wow from the moment we got on the ship everyone was friendly. The hospitality from the staff was excellent. The cabins were emaculate, clean and tidy, everything was beautiful and on it's place, with friendly cleaning staff who cleans the cabins daily. The atmosphere on the ship was tantalising. Despite the delays the staff members were so accommodating and hospitable. As a nurse I found this extremely therapeutic and relaxing to be waited on hand and foot. The food, oh the food was amazing. A wide variety of cuisines with balanced flavours was one of the highlights of my cruise. There was so much entertainment you could keep yourself busy for hours. The onboard photograher took amazing pictures that I will cherish for years to come.MSC musica I applaud you. Thank you for making this cruise one of my best yet.

Amazing cruise despite being unable to dock

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Maria Paulse

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Africa
Maria Paulse’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Cabin was beautiful. Everything was emaculate and on it's place. Despite it being smaller than the others it was efficient for the cruise. Plus daily cleaning by friendly staff was a point to be noted.
  MSC Musica Deck Plans