3. Norwegian Bliss
We were on the Bliss from 1/19-1/26, 2019. There were 6 of us and we had a wonderful time. Great balcony cabin with a roomy bathroom and plenty of room in the shower without that nasty shower curtain that some cruise ships still have. 2 Headlining Comedians that kept us laughing. Clint Jackson was a nice "clean" comic. He was my favorite. Ivan ? was funny, too. Great cruise director "Dan Dan" is the man. The food was awesome and so much better than some of the upscale ships. No matter where we ate, in the regular dining room, buffet or specialty, the food was awesome. Savor's breakfasts take wayyyyy too long, however. They need to work out the kinks on that. Love The Local's eats. Yummy. But, why do the cruise lines "nickel and dime you to death"? I long for the old days of cruising. Cagney's cost so much we couldn't even think about going. Ridiculous.

Great Food, Great Comedians, Wonderful Captain...............

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by peaches14

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

peaches14’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD
Very nice. My review is up above
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins