3. Viking Sky
If Viking Ocean were publicly traded I would buy stock. The ships are the perfect size, you never feel crowded. The most remarkable thing is really the crew. Viking has the happiest crew on the ocean and this makes all the difference in the way they interact with passengers. Our room stewards, Kari and Rosiel added a great deal to our overall enjoyment. They were extremely attentive to our needs and were always joyful. We enjoyed the entertainment especially dancing at the Torshavn. The band and bar staff were really good. The guides and transportation for all the excursions exceeded our expectations. My experiences with Viking tours have opened up new opportunities for my future destinations with Viking because of the confidence I have in their planning and safety considerations. Cruising with Viking is the best we have ever experienced. We have already booked an exciting trip in October 2020.

More incredible service, food, and amenities!

Viking Sky Cruise Review by Chris2Landry

Chris2Landry’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sky price drops

More than we could ever expect, we got upgraded. What a treat.