3. Pride of America
I chose this ship and itinerary to celebrate my husband’s 60th birthday. We went to the ship around 2 p.m. and stood on line for a very long time to check in, and unfortunately the buffet was closed when we got to deck 11 to have a late lunch. We heard from other cruises that NCL was having computer problems; this was not communicated to us by NCL. NCL presented all female cruisers with a floral lei and men with a shell lei, which we thought was very special. When our bags arrived in the room, my husband brand new suitcase’s handle had been ripped off; we made guest services aware, and by Thursday, a carpenter had repaired it. Our cabin stewart, Lesley, was awesome. He decorated the room for my husband’s birthday so nicely; note I paid extra for the decorations. He was very attentive to us, and always had our cabin made up. We did not like the food in The Liberty or the Skyline; steak meat was tough and fish was drowned in sauce; however in both restaurants the service was amazing. Jane, our waitress, in the Liberty was SPECtACULAR. We ate at Cagneys x2 and the food and service were amazing as usual; Moderni’s service was spectacular, but we didn’t love the food; Teppinaki food and service was awesome. I’m so disappointed that on NCL we need to pay extra & eat in the specialty restaurants to get great food. Years ago this was never the case. The 5 hr time difference and 14 hr traveling time took a toll on us. We did not go to the majority of shows like we usually do. We enjoyed the Eagles show one night, sorry we missed the Beatles show since we heard it was great but it conflicted with dinner. We loved the comedian. We did not really enjoy the Lights out show and the Veags show conflicted with our dinner. We enjoyed the poolside bands.

Hawaii is paradise

usermom’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian (NCL) Pride of America price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IA 9107
We had a midship cabin 9107 close to the elevator and stairs which was quiet, yet the smallest cabin we have ever been in, and supposedly it accomodates 4 people. We are small/ average size people. I actually hit my head on a bunk the first morning I got up; I am 5’5” . There were 4 drawers, and closet space so storage was not a problem. The bathroom was the typical, cruise size and had shampoo and body gel in the shower.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins