Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by adinajr

• Sail Date: Jan 2019
  • Destination: the Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View 8

My friend and I wanted a quick weekend trip of fun and sun - I am a professor and I had off the Friday and Monday of MLK weekend. I have family in Florida so I got to visit with them as well. We liked the comedian and the massages at the spa - the gym was fine but having no water fountain was not cool). My friend is a vegetarian and she appreciated different choices each day. This cruise was advertised as a 2 day cruise, but we had to disembark at 8 am, and I didn't get on until 1 pm, so it wasn't a full 2 days. Because of this, it was a bit pricey. Next time I will go to an all-inclusive hotel and pick when I get there and when I want to leave. The disembarking was crazy - we asked three different people and got three different answers. Guest Services always had a line. You know how hotels have a book that describes the amenities, etc? Well, with only two days to get familiar with the boat, it would be nice to have a book like that in a cabin.

adinajr's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View 8
Cabin 08 3170

I thought the cabin was a good size.

The beach was great -plenty of chairs. However, the lunch was cheap and did not include alcohol in the price.

View All undefined undefined Reviews