3. Viking Rolf
We saw Viking advertisements while watching Downtown abbey on PBS. We felt it best served our needs to the countries we wanted to see and they had wonderful food and excursion choices. We absolutely had a fantastic time. Our cruise director, chefs etc were amazing!!! They were so kind!! The small things they did really impressed me! When arriving back from an excursion they offered hot lemon towels and hot broth or juice! I thought that was just a special touch! The food was absolutely amazing. We had a chef helping on our cruise I believe from Serbia and he would recommend certain dishes each night that we always tried and they were amazing! Along with a special thanksgiving dinner as well!! The accommodations were amazing, the captain and crew were amazing. Loved Bea, Mia, martins , the captain and all of them!!!!! We are planning on another cruise in the fall!! Thanks for the wonderful experience!!!!

Our amazing time with Viking!!!

Viking Rolf Cruise Review by JPond

• Sail Date: November 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

JPond’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Rolf price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 235
Lots of storage space. Very clean!! Loved heated floor in bathroom. Loved our balcony!! Just absolutely loved it!!
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins