3. Norwegian Bliss
Here are the pros and cons of the cruise. I have never been on a ship this big before but wanted the experience. Pros: Excellent entertainment through out the ship, whether it was in the bars and common areas or the theater. Loved the observation deck. It was never extremely crowded and loved the smaller buffet. Enjoyed the different bars with the different themes. Most employees very helpful and seemed to enjoy their jobs. Loved my balcony room. Very spacious, clean and decorated tastefully. My room steward was always very helpful. The food in the free main dining rooms were a step up from the Norwegian Dawn two years ago. Had the dining package and enjoyed the food at the restaurants, Teppinyaki, Ocean Blue and Los Lobos. Overall the food was very good. Cons: The pool decks were so crowded that we never could find a place to use lounge chairs the whole time on ship. We ended up just avoiding the area. Trying to get reservations at the dining areas was almost impossible. We ended up just showing up at the restaurants and waited to be seated. Very frustrating when you have the dining package. So I learned you need to try to get reservations way before your cruise. Disembarking was a nightmare. Something needs to be done about this. Waited in long lines for a long time to get off of the ship. It seemed people in charge were not organized. I was not impressed with the ports we went to. There are nicer islands in the area to visit. All in all, I am glad I had the experience, but I don't know if I will cruise on this ship again. The size of the ship was not daunting at all. I was able to get around very easily, but too many people that made it hard to have a peaceful and non stressful vacation.

Pros & Cons of the cruise

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by kissinkousins

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

Enjoyed the different bars with the different themes.

Most employees very helpful and seemed to enjoy their jobs.

Loved my balcony room. Very spacious, clean and decorated tastefully.

My room steward was always very helpful.

kissinkousins’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 10114
Loved the balcony room. Very spacious, clean and decorated tastefully.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins