Allure of the Seas Cruise Review
2,995 Reviews

Wonderful Family Christmas Cruise!

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by daveamy17

• Sail Date: Dec 2018
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

This ship is fantastic. It has everything you could ever want. The accommodations were very nice, the crew was always friendly and helpful, and the food was phenomenal.

We were traveling in a group of 15, from ages 16-75. There was something for everyone! We love the early seating dining, as we were able to sit together, and had the same fantastic waiters each night.

All the shows were fabulous - we each had out favorites. (Mine was Blue Planet)

My son asked to use a conference room for a family presentation, and they were very accommodating. The room was well equipped, and we enjoyed the evening.

We booked all our own excursions with on-site companies, and had a great time at each port. I like the on-site excursions, as they are less expensive, you see more off the beaten path, and they are much small groups.

My only complaint was the spa. It was a HORRIBLE experience. I booked a mother-daughter massage with my 16 year old daughter. My masseuse spent the first half of the massage telling me about all the things wrong with my body, and spent 10 minutes after the massage pressuring me into buying products I didn't need. I was more stressed when I left than when I went in! I would NEVER book a massage on a Royal Caribbean ship again.

daveamy17's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View
Cabin 6N 8104

We had a cabin at the very front of the ship, and I loved it! The window was HUGE, and it sloped, so the cabin was extra big. Plus, we could see the ship come in and out of port. The only downside was on some mornings, when we docked very early, the ship would create a loud vibrating sound that woke us up.

Nassau

We bought a day pass to Atlantis Aquaventure Park. If you purchase this, take the TAXI, NOT the ferry!!!

Cozumel

We did an ATV excursion with an on-site company.

Roatan

We did a zip-line excursion with an on-site company.

Costa Maya

We purchased a day pass to Nohoch Kay Beach Resort. AWESOME!

daveamy17