3. Grandeur of the Seas
the ship is a smaller, older ship but still has all the basics, our inside cabin was somewhat smaller than others we have been on but for the time spent in the cabin it was ok. It has been a while since we have sailed with RCCL but it seemed that dining was not quite what I remembered it to be but I definatly did not go hungery There was no access to the ice cream machine during bad weather or after 8:30 pm. The cabin did not have a refer which was a first for us. Entertainment was hit or miss, with all of these sea days there was only one guest lecturer, would have like more and even he was cut short on time. Crew was very friendly and helpfull with exception of the staff person in the internet area who was doing his own thing and did not want to be bothered with questions. activities in these ports were somewhat limited but still things to do if you took excursions. having to travel from Montana to Baltimore I probably would not do it again in the winter. overall a good trip.

12 nights aboard