3. Norwegian Sky
My wife and I love to cruise, so when we saw this one included all beverages we decided to sail Norwegian this time. I had read a lot of reviews and noted a lot of them mentioned the odor of sewage on the ship. We still decided to go and thought maybe it was a fluke. We get to the port to board and the employee checking us in was absolutely MISERABLE! She barely made eye contact with either of us and didn't offer us a map of the ship, luckily we found one on our own. When it was our turn to board, we followed all the other passengers who has boarded ahead of us (we were group 2). We were greeted with more unpleasant staff who would not let us proceed forward to board because we went thr wrong way. Instead of explaining where to go the just told us the entry was directly beside us. Once on the ship my wife and I immediately noticed the foul odor of sewage. This odor remained the entire cruise. Inside the Dazzels club where the art auction was held the room smelled terribly, like smelly feet. The alcohol was free, however the beer tasted awful! Like it was skunked. The mixed frozen drinks had hardly any alcohol in them and getting a pleasant bartender was impossible. Thank God we found Petar he was wonderful! Our first day at Key West, we booked a boat tour, it got cancelled due to lack of interest. We weren't even given a chance to schedule an alternate shore excursion. The food was also awful at the buffets. Same exact menu everyday. The food at Le Bistro, Crossroads Cafe, and The Palace was very good! The room was good and the bed was comfortable. However, the TV was hazy and basically 2 channels you could watch.

Extremely Disappointed

Mrmullen1025.rm’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sky price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA 0029
The room was fine. Or housekeeper Ali was wonderful! Can't say enough good things about him!! The bed was comfortable for every single time but wide moved the bed squeaked. Everymorning at 5:30am three staff drug the pool chairs across the deck which happened to also be our ceiling. Wake up call on vacation at 5:30am that's earlier then I get up for work.
Norway Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins