3. Anthem of the Seas
Although we have sailed with RCCL several times this was the first time my husband and I sailed from Bayonne NJ on the Anthem of the Seas. Based on some of the reviews I didn't know what to expect, maybe it was the time of the year but for a ship that size it didn't feel crowded, the service was great, and except for it being too cold in the cabin and around the ship at times, we will definitely be booking a family trip on the Anthem of the Sea. By connecting on Cruise Critic I had the opportunity to attend the Mix and Mingle and do the cabin crawl, if you get the chance do this, well organized. As a "senior" I didn't do many of the physical activities but loved watching the activities in the SeaPlex, the dance classes and Spectra's Cabaret. 270 was our favorite spot to just hang out...…….the bonus was the weather was great for all port days!!. Had a medical emergency which necessitated a detour to Bermuda that delayed the return to Bayonne. The Captain kept the passengers updated and hopefully every one made their flights. Shout outs to Melvin our room steward (12282), Sheila, head waitress in Our Time Dining, Arismendi, Head Waiter and his assistant Rakeshkumar, and Seating hostess Armmie. Loved Dennis and Hannah!! Biggest night mare is getting into the port it self, give your self plenty of time. Once in the luggage check in, parking and cruise check in went smoothly.

Happy Retired2012-Definetely a do over!!

Anthem of the Seas Cruise Review by HappyRetired2012

HappyRetired2012’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Anthem of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 6D 12282
Larger than the older RCCL ships we have been on. at times had trouble regulating the temperature. Cabin Steward was awesome.
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins