3. Carnival Triumph
First off, I embarked in New York. No need to fly and getting on the ship was a breeze, if only the people I was traveling with weren't late - I would've been on the ship even sooner. We spent a day at sea and then went to St. John Canada and then another day at sea.

The food and service was EXCELLENT! I loved the ship (Triumph) and would get on it again in a heartbeat. It was clean, the food was so good. We sat at the dining room sit down dinner every night and enjoyed the food very much.

The room was always clean, small but spacious. We didn't have a window (I didn't want one anyway). The gym was small but I only used it once anyhow. The shows were terrific and the party crews did an great job at keeping us entertained =)

St. John was nice but I wish I would've purchased an excursion because it was boring as all we did was walk around aimlessly and w/o a map. I had a huge urge to go into a local pub and have a canadian beer but didn't have canadian money. We did a little shopping in the market outside the place of embarkation and then like I said walked aimlessly. The views were nice and the weather was awesome.

The next day at sea the weather was nice enough to go into the pools (even though they're heated, which I didn't know) so I enjoyed a swim and really soaked up the sun. The days earlier people still swam dispite the cold weather but I wouldn't give in.

Overall, I enjoyed the service & food on this cruise. I am going on a carribean cruise next and going on the miracle - hoping its a better experience with the ports and that the weather holds up!

Thanks for reading!

I fell in LOVE with Carnival!!!!!!!!

Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by TheNewYorker_84