3. Grandeur of the Seas
Was meeting up with friends from High School. Embarkation and disembarkation went very smooth..My husband has difficulty walking so he was able to walk onto the 1st deck and go up elevator..Of course Buffet was very crowded.. The room attendant was awesome as was all the crew members. The room was adequate..however the beds were very hard AND low for a 6'3" person. TV showed alot of sales and selling..very little entertainment channels (we watched cartoons thats how despirate we were) and what shows were on TV were like Growing Pains, Malcolm in the middle. Our room did not have a refrigerator. The food was very good in the dining room and buffet. Decks were very crowded on sea days. Definitly need more chairs for the tables out on pool deck..there were several tables that had no chairs as people grouped up at other tables. Hot tubs and pool were real nice. Ship had an adult solarium..but found that to be to hot. Found to have alot of trivia on the ship..or sales talks. The ship was an older ship and smaller..Easy to maneuver..No poolside grill or grill on the fantail..Dining rooms were 2 story..with My Time Dining upstairs and Set time on the lower level.

High school gals reunion

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by bsblindab

bsblindab’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6N 2524
split cabin window...Bed was very hard..no give at all and very low to the ground. Hard for a tall person to get up out of. No room under the beds for our suitcases..It had a love seat which I found to be more comfortable than the bed. TV was flat screen..but lousy entertainment on it.. Bathroom had little room next to the sink but did have a cabinet/shelving nest to it.. the sink was a bowl type..and people with average/big hands have difficulty getting hands under the faucet. for us we had plenty of storage and closet space. Our attendant was very good refilling the ice bucket as we had no fridge.
Deck 4 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins

• Antigua
    Basically all I did was get off the ship and walk to the shops at the port..used the free wifi and brought some souvenirs. Went back to the ship and enjoyed the peace and quiet of the pool and hot tubs.
    View All 1,518 Antigua Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Antigua Cruise Port Review
  • Baltimore
    We stayed at the Best Western on Odonnell St. The rooms were a tad older but comfy..Met 2 other couples there and left our vehicles. After the 4.5 hr drive we didnt want to go out and find somewhere to eat so we ate in their restaurant. It was good..they provided a hot breakfast and that was good. We did the park and sail package which included the shuttle to the airport. My husband is a big guy and has walking issues..the driver let him sit in the front seat so hed be more comfy.
    View All 342 Baltimore Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Baltimore Cruise Port Review
  • St. Croix
    We met in laws who live there.. The port is super long..so if you have any mobility issues please be aware..The stewarts said there was a free shuttle to get you to the end of the pier but we did not see it (until I returned) So my husband went back on board and I walked to the end of the pier to meet my daughters in laws who took me on a tour of the beautiful island. On the way back as I was walking down the pier the free shuttle showed up
    View All 416 St. Croix Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's St. Croix Cruise Port Review
  • Scenic Railway
    thought it was a bit pricey but since the walking was minimal thought it would be a good fit for us. The tour started with a small passenger bus ride to the rail station. Teddy our driver was very informative and funny telling us about the island. Once we got to the rail station we picked the upper deck to get a better view of things..if you do this and want to see beaches and the surfs..sit on the passenger side..They served alcohol/virgin drinks/soda and the narrator gave us a tutorial on the island.. Amazing how minimal the peoples houses were.. O
    View All 250 Scenic Railway Reviews
  • St. Lucia
    This was a cute port..all the little shops were right there at the port..There was free wifi to use and the sales people didnt haggle you like in Antiqua
    View All 1,351 St. Lucia Cruise Port Reviews