3. Norwegian Epic
The ship was large and in good condition. The unusual bathroom layout wasn't a problem for us as it was just me and my daughter and it allowed us space to get ready in separate spaces. We dined mostly in the main dining rooms and there was always something that we liked. We have had specialty dining on prior cruises, and I thought I would get bored with the options, the it was fine. It was Thanksgiving week and the ship was full. Luckily, we had booked reservations for the main dining rooms and shows online prior to departure. I think it really helped this time. I preferred eating in the main dining rooms because they are less hectic. Our steward, Gabriel, was the best we've ever had, and this was our 4th cruise. I have found that the steward can really make or break your experience. I can say enough about how welcome he made us feel and how well he took care of us. The onboard entertainment was fun, particularly Priscilla Queen of the desert and Burn the Floor. It was hard to get my teenage daughter to leave the Entourage teen club she liked it so much! Embarkation, got through security and check-in quickly, but then had to wait much longer than in the past to board. Latitudes category didn't seem to help. Disembarkation was not managed well enough for those doing walk off. Many of us lined up early, then there were really rude people trying to cut line. In future, the cruise members should set up ropes and manage the crowd better. Enjoyed all the ports, including Great Stirrup Cay. Teenage daughter particularly liked the Reggae Party Boat and Dunn River Falls climb in Jamaica. Most of all enjoyed peacefully having my coffee and continental breakfast delivered to our stateroom on my balcony! I would overall give the cruise an A, and any complaints above are merely blips.

Great for all age groups and personalities!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by suzannebander

suzannebander’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Family Balcony
Cabin B2 13004
Nice, quiet area of ship. PLENTY of storage space!
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins