3. Norwegian Bliss
Just before sailing I pulled my back out. I considered canceling. Since I was going with my sister and our husbands I went. It was the best decision. For 1 week I was waited in. Fed excellent food. Delicious cocktails. My room cleaned everyday. Also could relax and be entertained without having to go very far. Came back feeling r3freshed both mentally and physically. So you can do as much or as little as you want and still have a good time. This was my first NCL cruise. I usually sail on RC. Since this was a new ship and going to ports I hadn't been to before we decided to go for it. Was a little disappointed in a few small things. No sports bar. Lack of sufficient seating in Atrium. Overall was an great experience.. I would recommend this cruise especially if you have kids. Lots for them to do.

Total relaxation

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by Milliebart

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom

So you can do as much or as little as you want and still have a good time.

I would recommend this cruise especially if you have kids. Lots for them to do.
Milliebart’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BA 10824
The only thing I didn't like about room was the lack of drawer space. Just cubbies
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins