3. Viking Alruna
We absolutely loved our Viking Cruise. This was our first river cruise and and we were told many times that river cruising is different than ocean cruising. It is indeed but it was a wonderful, relaxing experience. We cruised the Rhine River from Basel to Amsterdam. We were so impressed with every city we visited and the excursions that were included with the cruise, were quality tours that were lead by interesting tour guides. And Christmas time was such a wonderful time to explore Europe with all the Christmas markets. It was magical. Viking’s attention to detail in every facet of our cruise was impressive, from heated bathroom floors, to water provided on our tours and treats awaiting us as we got back to the boat. We also chose to extend our travel on both sides of the cruise through Viking. Once again, we were not disappointed. We stayed in beautiful hotels in Lucerne Switzerland and Amsterdam. And Viking took care of getting us to where we needed to go every time. I did not have to think about anything - they handled it all. Viking has made a life long customer of me! I can’t wait to book my next Viking Cruise!

Wonderful Christmas season cruise!

Viking Alruna Cruise Review by lkk0129

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom
lkk0129’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Alruna price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 207
Cabin was nice - my favorite part was the heated bathroom floors! There was plenty of closet and drawer space. We were quite comfortable.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins