3. Norwegian Bliss
I chose this cruise after doing a lot of research and wanting to try a new cruise line. I wanted top of the line cruising with 100% luxury experience and that is what I received. I can't be happier with my 7 day cruise experience with Norwegian. The ship is magnificent, the food is fantastic, the staff are very professional and friendly. I did it all and have zero complaints. We had an aft facing balcony penthouse suite, the views and ambiance were so romantic. I loved the space we had in our suite. All food options were so good that we did not even use all of our paid meal packages, we loved the Haven Restaurant and other complimentary food options. We did try Margaritaville and Steakhouse restaurant, nothing but good things to say about the food and staff. We gambled and won some money, which was fun and also enjoyed the entertainment on board. Don't miss Prohibition. We even walked away with some very unique art pieces from Park West Gallery to add to our collection.

The most amazing getaway ever!

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by jaymeharris

• Sail Date: January 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom

I can't be happier with my 7 day cruise experience with Norwegian.

I did it all and have zero complaints.

jaymeharris’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Aft-facing Balcony Stateroom
Cabin B1 10314
I never want another type of room after having this romantic view in the aft section of the ship. I loved our balcony and spacious room. Our room felt more like an apartment and I miss it already.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins