3. Costa Deliziosa
Cruising for me is a wonderful experience no matter what. I have traveled by cruise ship 30+ Times. This shop was by far the worst in terms of food quality and options. I would gladly pay more for better quality food. The drink package is deceptive. We upgraded 2 times and still had to pay for a bottle of water to take in shore. Their menu in the dining room was not what I expected. Very limited and mostly lie cost meals prepared poorly. When I complained about this I was given a complimentary dinner at one of the specialty restaurants. It was the worst lobster I have ever had! How in the world do you mess up a lobster?? Never got ice with my drunks even though I asked multiple times. I will never cruise with costa again. The excuse that they cater to a European crowd as unacceptable. I have had some amazing food at restaurants in the untied states.

What happened to good food?

Costa Deliziosa Cruise Review by Sgravel67

Times. This shop was by far the worst in terms of food quality and options.

I would gladly pay more for better quality food.

The drink package is deceptive.

Their menu in the dining room was not what I expected.

Very limited and mostly lie cost meals prepared poorly.

Sgravel67’s Full Rating Summary