3. Viking Hlin
This was our first cruise experience with Viking, and my daughter and I could not have been happier! The ship, accommodations, staff, excursions, EVERYTHING was first class. Our embarkation and disembarkation were flawless.The ship was beautiful the staff were so accommodating, and available for any thing we asked. The ports that we visited and the excursions were absolutely perfect. Going through the locks was so amazing! That was one of the highlights actually! We met some wonderful people, that we now call our friends. The food and the dining staff were AMAZING! What more can I say? This trip exceeded our expectations, and we are now booked on 2 trips this year with Viking. We cannot wait to go again!! We will highly recommend Viking to all of our friends and family, and have raved about this trip since we returned in 2018. We will now travel with Viking every opportunity that we have.

We LOVED Viking!

Viking Hlin Cruise Review by hrhgroup

• Sail Date: April 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

We will now travel with Viking every opportunity that we have.
hrhgroup’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Hlin price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 333
Beautiful! and very clean.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins