3. Viking Truvor
I had always wanted to take a Viking Cruise and see Moscow and St. Petersburg. It met every expectation! Viking has a great itinerary - I signed up for just about everything!! Moscow and St. Petersburg are absolutely beautiful cities! All the palaces are beyond belief. The days that weren't so packed were a welcome relief to just relax on our veranda and enjoy the scenery and go through the locks. The Russian people were so friendly - don't be afraid to go - and don't stereotype them. The Visa application is worth it. The Viking staff were wonderful - the room was great - and the food was good. All of our transportation vehicles were clean and comfortable. Our most fun excursions were the home visits and the school visit that Viking arranges. My husband did the "banya" experience and had some great stories to tell when we got back. Kizhi Island is also very beautiful. Remember to do the vodka tasting on the ship :) Had the best time. Don't hesitate to go or let your friends try and talk you out of it.

Once in a Lifetime Trip!

mrssinger’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Truvor price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin BX
Our cabin had plenty of room for no longer than we were in it. We especially enjoyed to veranda. Our personal cabin steward was no where to be seen - but every time we came back, our room was immaculate!! It has a little fridge to put our water in and a little safe for things you don't want to leave out.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins