3. Viking Hermod
I wanted something special as a graduation gift for my son! The cruise was even nicer than I ever dreamed. The service was superb, as each crew member was so kind and responsive. The cruise director was amazing, always finding solutions to any challenges that presented themselves. The chef and his staff were very talented in creating delicious and beautiful meals. The scenery and towns visited were like a dream! The guides did a great job of introducing us to the cities we visited each day. The concierge was extremely organized, keeping track of the location of each guest, to ensure no one stayed behind. Local guides were authentic and knowledgeable, adding a local insight to what we were seeing, and giving us tips on where to buy the best souvenirs and the best prices. We would love to return someday, or take other cruises in the U.S. Thanks Viking!

Cruise down the Danube River

Viking Hermod Cruise Review by MCC7

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: French Balcony

We would love to return someday, or take other cruises in the U.S.

Thanks Viking!
MCC7’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Hermod price drops

French Balcony
Cabin D don't remem
Excellent room. In the middle of the night, there were sometimes bad odors coming from toilet area, as if the sewer were leaking
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins