Seabourn Encore Cruise Review

Seabourn Encore Cruise Review by Mike Nagell

• Sail Date: Dec 2018
  • Destination: the South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

I appreciate being treated like a valued customer. Every chance possible Seabourn outdid itself.

My cabin was exceptional. Staff was outstanding.

I had one disappointing meal in the Keller dining room. The regular fine dining room never disappointed me.

There were no art events, photographers, or other scams on board. There we no extra dining charges, liquor charges, or tipping ever exlected.

I can't stop telling everyone how wonderful Seabourn is. I can't wait for my next cruise.

We had several rainy days that made the port visits disappointing but the ship was so comfortable that I was never bored.

I traveled alone and many others who were always welcoming and fun to meet. Every evening I was invited to join members of the crew or entertainment team for dinner. (If you have ever cruised alone you might know how much appreciated it is to have a table of other diners welcome you to their table every evening.

The entertainment was wonderful!

Hugely talented singers and dancers with new shows every night, visiting Ausie Boys, comedy magic that left the audience stunned, and arriving in the port of Sydney with all entertainers singing patriotic Australian anthems brought tears of joy to all.

I had a wonderful time with Seabourn.

Mike Nagell's Full Rating Summary

Veranda Suite

Cold Champaign and beer in my little frig. Beautiful bath, bed etc.

Mike Nagell