3. Viking Rinda
My wife had never been to France even though we’ve travelled on six continents. So we planned this week on the Rhône to be followed by a week on the Seine, and then a week in an apartment in Paris. We arrived in Avignon a day early and stayed near the dock. In the morning I walked to 5he ship and was pleasantly surprised that our room was ready. The Viking employee that helped us with our luggage was one of our waiters from the Grang European Viking cruise we had taken two years before. Surprisingly, he remembered us! As usual, the tours were well organized and interesting. We didn’t do any of the optional tours but since our ship was well located, we were able to entertain ourselves in the towns we visited. The ship was well maintained. No nicks or scuffs or other signs of wear. The food was outstanding. I also thought the evening entertainment was good, but the tv coverage wasn’t up to the standard of our previous trips with Viking. If you’re interested in France, I’d recommend this trip with Viking.

Another great Viking cruise

Viking Rinda Cruise Review by Leonard1947

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

If you’re interested in France, I’d recommend this trip with Viking.
Leonard1947’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Rinda price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B
Had both US and European outlets.
The water bottles made a great vase for a large sunflower we bought in town.
The maid was like a magic invisible mother, swooping in to tidy up while we were out.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins