3. Viking Sun
My wife and I traveled with six friends. We had a Great trip over New Year. Food was great, people were very helpful. Cruise director and assistant had great voices, this was highlight of entertainment. Cabin was fine. Shore excursions were good, really enjoyed tube cave trip in Belize. The pyramids in Chitchen Itza was the tour that I found the most informative and most impressive. Love the small ship feel and easy on ond off at ports. I take advantage of the fitness center, well equipped open and airy. Getting to and from the ship at beginning and end of trip was easy. The Restaurant Manager was very helpful to get our group seated together each night. We enjoyed the food and variety in the World Cafe and the other food Kiosks. The only issue we had was we needed more clothing hangers for our room and our steward need two days to find extra hangers.

Key West - Belize - Mexico

Viking Sun Cruise Review by FrankMei

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Caribbean

Getting to and from the ship at beginning and end of trip was easy.

We enjoyed the food and variety in the World Cafe and the other food Kiosks.

FrankMei’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sun price drops

Cabin was fine as expected.