3. Viking Alsvin
Viking's reputation for excellence is well deserved; they know what they are doing. We looked for a cruise that included Prague and the Rhine River. I can't get enough of river cruising with villages that have been here for centuries, castles, cathedrals, hillside vineyards, and living the life of luxury for a week! This cruise had it all. Dining is always excellent with Viking. The servers are so accommodating and watch for ways to add that special touch to each meal, like having my hot water for my tea waiting for my arrival at breakfast. Cabin steward knew our names from the get-go and remembered special requests. Top notch! Tour director (Boullion) was genuinely ready to help us in any way possible. He truly cared about making our experience the very best. He worked tirelessly in Paris making sure everyone had a ride to the airport in a timely manner. At the Paris airport, we never would have known where to go without our Viking rep who was ever so helpful. We've been on two Viking cruises and plan to take our third next summer!

The Rhine River, Prague, Paris, and Viking!

Viking Alsvin Cruise Review by Armetta

• Sail Date: September 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Superior

We've been on two Viking cruises and plan to take our third next summer!
Armetta’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Alsvin price drops

Veranda Superior
Cabin A
Wonderful use of space. The Veranda cabin was not crowded and we found it to be very comfortable.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins