3. Viking Rinda
Viking gave impeccable service as usual, the ship was clean, cabin comfortable and warm,and the staff friendly and efficient.Excellent cuisine, with staff very accommodating with my food intolerances. Our shore excursions were well planned, although we would have liked a a little more free/explore time in some of the quaint towns. We did the extension tour to the Loire valley, our guide was fantastic and she was so knowledgeable as well as flexible. I think the whole group would have willingly skipped La Tours and spent more time at Leonardo de Vince’s home and maybe Viking can allow that in the future. Embarkation and Disembarkation are a non event with Viking -fast, smoothly executed and well organized. We have cruised a lot but Viking, either river or Ocean is by far superior to any of the other lines. All the guides are local, very qualified and are fluent in at least 2or 3 languages. They have at least one degree in history and give you real ,accurate information (not “legend”-I was in the tourist industry as a guide, to in Europe and a lot of information we heard given was less than accurate) Viking employers the best and makes each journey memorable.

Memorable cruise to Normandy

MargDB’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Rinda price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B
Well planned, clean, well stocked and very comfortable-only thing I miss is the in cabin coffee machine for the mornings-ish Viking supplied these.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins