3. Viking Buri
The staff and the ship were wonderful. So clean and bright. The staff helpful and cheerful did everything to make it a memorable and relaxing trip. The food was well thought out and delicious. The excursions, on and off the ship went seamlessly. No hiccups. They seem to have planned everything so it would be so. The extra trips we paid for were well worth the money and again well planned and entertaining. We had time at different ports to explore on our own or just relax in the sparkling cabins. They were so clean and tastefully decorated. All in all it was a magnificent trip so well worth the effort and money. I plan on going on another Viking trip very soon. I am retired and want to travel and these cruises are perfect to see places and relax too. The work of travel is taken over by the staff so all you have to do is enjoy yourself. They even had several activities planned on board. I really liked the historical talk on the French Resistance. And of course there was music, dancing, stimulating conversation (with other passengers from other countries).and great food all the time great food and drink.

Rhone River in France; wonderful

luannenaccarini’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Buri price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 331
Great, loved the decor, and the veranda. We could watch France go by as we cruised down the fiver.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins