3. Viking Tor
From all cruises my wife and I have taken in the past, none of them hold a candle to the accommodations and friendly staff that we experienced on this cruise with Viking. I was extremely impressed with Viking Air and the staff members that met us when we arrived and those who stayed with us till we left. The 3 day precruise visit to Prague was also impressive, with the 5 star hotel acommodations and Viking concierge. The excursions preselected by the cruise line were extremely informative and fun, even though temperatures remained in the 30s F. The food was outstanding in every way with specialized foods from regions we visited. I was concerned about sailing without the many venues and activities seen on larger boats, but my concerned was quickly suppressed in that the staff keeps you extremely busy every hour of each day. Most everyone on the boat were like us. A little apprehensive, but willing to make the best of our cruise. We watched out for one another and helped each other whenever we could. This was the winning solution of friendships made. Our dinner table started at 4, it quickly grew to 12, and still was not big enough to gather and share all our adventures. My wife keeps telling everyone that the cruise with Viking was the best vacation she has ever been on. We developed friendships with many new people, and still connecting online since the cruise. We have already booked another cruise with Viking for November 2020

Fantastic experience

Viking Tor Cruise Review by 8123923959mmbb

• Sail Date: December 2018
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Stateroom

We watched out for one another and helped each other whenever we could.

This was the winning solution of friendships made.

We have already booked another cruise with Viking for November 2020
8123923959mmbb’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Tor price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 203
Outstanding accommodations

Our room was cleaned daily and was maintained throughout the cruise. The room attendant was fantastic and provided my wife with any request.

The room was also comfortable and surprisingly enough had (4) European style and American style power outlets. The converters packed were only used on a 3 day visit to Prague prior to the cruise.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins