3. Viking Gefjon
Never been to Europe and never been on a river cruise. Been on several ocean cruises and really liked the “smallness” and tranquility offered by the river cruise. Selected this river cruise because of its itinerary. We were more than pleased with the quality our rooms and quality/variety of our meals. Because there were less than 200 people on board, we got to several people over our two weeks plus we got to know many of the staff. Excellent choice of tours to take at each city and the guides were all very, very good. All the tours were well-organized and the transportation to all the tours was comfortable and organized well. The evening get togethers in the loungewete both fun and informative.Breakfast choices were excellent as were the lunch choices. I also really enjoyed sitting on my veranda in the evenings when we were cruising because it was so peaceful. Service was awesome and I will do another Viking river cruise in the future!!

Excellent River Cruise Experience

Pavlijc’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Gefjon price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA 134
Adequate size and plenty of room to store luggage. Bathrooms very tight. Closet and drawer space excellent.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins