3. Viking Tor
Often when you look forward too much to a trip it doesn't live you to your expectations. This cruise more than met my high bar - it was exceptional. I can't think of anything I would change other than the fact that we tried to pack too much into our trip and didn't let ourselves just ENJOY the experience. Take a little time, don't over schedule, let the beauty of this part of the world just soak in. The cruise staff was fantastic, our cabin well appointed, we especially enjoyed the dining area on the front deck - not always eating in the main dining room. Our guides on our excursions were extremely knowledgeable and open about the past these countries have had to endure. I have been to Germany many times and this is the first time I have heard them discuss their past openly. I can't recommend anything more highly than this river cruise.

Exceptional

Viking Tor Cruise Review by suebenn

• Sail Date: May 2018
  • Destination: Europe
  • Cabin Type: Veranda Suite

I can't recommend anything more highly than this river cruise.
suebenn’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Tor price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA 310
We were upgraded and our cabin was roomy and comfortable. The bathroom was larger than non-suite and that was nice.
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins