3. Viking Eir
This was my second River Cruise and my husband's first. We really enjoyed the whole experience. It is so nice to unpack one time and not have to worry again about it until time to disembark. The included tours are very informational and well planned. We love climbing the stairs to the tops of the cathedrals and overlooking the entire city! We met some wonderful people on the boat and they made our trip more enjoyable. We have maintained contact with some couples (husband and wife and a sister duo) with whom we would love to meet up with again! The service and food were both excellent. I love sampling foods from the region that we are visiting and the Chef made sure that we had plenty of varieties of regional dishes. The cabins are very clean and the beds very comfortable. We have already booked our next River Cruise for May 2019.. Can't wait!

Love River Cruising