3. Silver Muse
I could go on and on about the service, quality of food, the cabin and amenities, the quality of the bed, the selection of spirits and wine, the ship itself….but I won't as all of these deserve the five stars I gave this particular cruise. We have already been on Viking, Seabourn and Regent. All in similar suites and comparable ships. I have to say they all were fantastic but in no way does it compare to The Silver Seas Muse. First, choosing your own dining venues is fantastic. You can be completely formal one night feasting on nothing but the finest cuisine and next you can be in sandals and a golf shirt having a delicious Pizza on the deck. Everything was first class including onboarding and off-boarding. But, if you are looking for big ship action and entertainment, this is not for you. 550 passengers only and sometimes it feels like 100 because the average age seems to be over 70 (we are a bit younger), so early to be and not a lot revelry, smaller casino, smaller entertainment venue, and maybe not the top artists, but this was perfect for our crew. The only suggestion I would give is research your ports as some are very sleepy, but there is so much to do right outside the city/villages limits. We did a lot of these on our own through Viator.com. We have always had a lot of luck with them. I have to smile when I read some of the reviews of the Muse and other lines. I must see things a different way. This is lovely experience in luxury and adventure.

Simply the best

Silver Muse Cruise Review by bosox18

bosox18’s Full Rating Summary
Get Silversea Silver Muse price drops

Superior Verandah Suite
Cabin SV 816
Plenty of room for two people. Fantastic bed and lines. Sizable bathroom w/ a choice of amenities. Two TV's in the mirrors that was cool. Very comfortable balcony for two. A sizable walk-in closet with plenty of drawer space for two (mine was in the main bedroom. Very nice!
Deck 9 Suite Cabins