3. Viking Skirnir
This cruise was highly recommended. I would agree it was beyond my expectations! It was a seamless operation, well-organized, high quality in every aspect. The ship was clean and well maintained at all times. Our cabin was lovely. Every possible need was met. The crew was attentive to everything. The entertainment and activities were fantastic. Every meal was prepared perfectly and simply delicious! There were so many choices it was incredible. I have a gluten intolerance and I never struggled at mealtimes. Our tour Director was top notch as our Director! He was very approachable, knowledgeable, friendly, funny, and attentive to each passenger. Due to low water levels we had to change ships to reach our final destination. This process was beyond our expectation as to how seamless it was for us. Kudos to the crew! They made this wonderful trip a pleasant and memorable experience. And the shore excursions just added even more positive experiences to the trip! I highly recommend a river cruise! We have already booked another cruise for next year!

Absolutely fantastic

Yoth1pron2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Skirnir price drops

Veranda Suite
Cabin AA
Beautiful, comfortable, fantastic views from the balcony! The crew member assigned to our room was professional, attentive, timely, honest, and friendly. I can not compliment the crew enough! Beyond our expectations!
Upper Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins