Sea Princess Cruise Review

Sea Princess Cruise Review by JaneAtSea1

• Sail Date: Jan 2019
  • Destination: Australia & New Zealand
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Cruising wasn’t high on my to do list. Price and visions of ‘Titanic ‘ came to mind! Then mum and dad shouted the whole family on a 10 day cruise! 15 of us met and boarded smoothly and quickly at Brisbane port. First 2 days at sea gave us a chance to explore the ship. Our internal cabins were small but adequate, (could still swing a cat) had super comfy beds (and I don’t have a great back!) refreshed daily and yummy chocolate on the pillow at night!

Nobody goes hungry on a cruise! Food everywhere in endless supply! They met our dietary requirements. Friendly wait staff.

Big outdoor movie at night by the pool is a must! Lots of activities throughout the day so study the timetable the night before.

We gave Zumba a go to try and reduce the food baby that had developed! Yes I’m unco!

Teen club a must!! 16yr old boy not keen. Signed him up on day one.... hardly saw him again! He didn’t want to leave!!

Shore excursions relaxing on beaches. Beautiful warm water but really hot the more north we got! Don’t forget you rash top, hat and heaps of sunscreen!

Overall I enjoyed my first cruise!

JaneAtSea1's Full Rating Summary

Interior
Cabin IB B207

Small but ok size. Bed super comfy. Bathroom adequate.

Overall always cleaned.