3. Scenic Spirit
The Scenic Spirit is a very nice river boat and the staff are attentive without be intrusive. Because the ship was not full, everyone was moved up a floor so we went up 2 categories so we went from Room 107 to Room 215 with the expresso machine and the bar on the other side of our room. I loved it! Hubby isn't much for having someone service us meals in our room so it made it really nice for getting coffee in the morning or if I woke up at 2 AM I could just go get a cup and sit in the lounge chairs and drink it. I loved the adjustable beds and the large size of the room. The bathroom was great and my husband and I didn't feel cramped at all. Scenic does a great job of helping support the economy of the areas and we were made to feel really welcome at all our ports (had a girlfriend that had done it on an American ship and she could tell they did't like Americans (we were with Australians). The on-board entertainment was excellent and helped the orphanages, Phare was wonderful and we had excellent seats. It you want a unique experience in Ho Chi Min City, take the Vintage Vespa Foodie Tour! It was fantastic! A little too much information at the Angkor areas and a lot of us would have liked the morning to move faster, but they made up for it in the afternoon after comments that we made so all worked out. The last night in Seam Reap they did a dinner at the Angkor Wat temples and it was spectacular!!! Again it helped the economy of the country so everything was something you will remember for the rest of your life. Highly recommend this cruise if you want to see Vietnam and Cambodia.

Very nice

Scenic Spirit Cruise Review by GDanishSpots1

GDanishSpots1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Spirit price drops

The cabin was an upgrade for us. The ship was not sold out so everyone was upgrade to the next floor. I had booked room 107 and we were upgrade to room 215. Loved it! The Expresso machine and bar were right on the other side of our wall. The rooms are very quiet and we never heard people in the hall or in the lounge area. Loved the adjustable beds and the mattresses were very comfortable. The bathroom was large enough that we didn't feel cramped at all. Wish all cruise ship cabins were this nice.