3. Celebrity Summit
We are relatively new to cruising and we have just completed our third cruise. We have only travelled on Celebrity and we have completely enjoyed our times on the ship. This was our longest cruise (12 days Southern Caribbean) and this was our first time in a Suite. We booked this trip on board over a year ago so there was plenty of time to plan and look forward to the cruise! When we originally booked the trip we lived in Atlanta. We have recently moved to South West Florida so I will say there is not much difference between the temperatures in the Islands vs South West Florida. We would probably not go on a cruise in the Caribbean again that was that long just for that reason. The Summit is going to dry dock soon so we were a bit concerned about the ship being run down and I had read some reviews that were not very favourable regarding the service. We experienced no issues at all with the service. We stayed in 6131 a Sky Suite with a bit of a larger balcony. Our butler Hommer and cabin steward Jesus could not have been more accommodating. Since it was our first time in a suite we had no idea what to expect. The service and perks of having a suite were amazing. I understand this is quite an additional expense but we cannot get over just how wonderful the whole experience was. We have already booked two more cruises! We did see a little rust on our deck and some of the furniture looked like it has seen better days but from what I understand after the Summit is stripped down to metal and redone it will be amazing. While on the ship we ate most of our meals at Luminae and thought the food was very good. Even better than the food was the service! We also had a couple of meals at the specialty restaurants and found all the dining options to be very good. We did do a couple of the shows as we like the comedians but really are not much for the singers and dancers so I cannot comment on those shows. All in all I would say we LOVED our cruise and we are already counting the days until we go to Alaska in August!

Summit review - a great trip!

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by kimberlydrzymala

kimberlydrzymala’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Sky Suite 1
Cabin S1 6131
It was great having more room to put things away. You have a walk in closet and some extra drawers that we did not have in our Aqua class cabin. The service in Suite class is AMAZING.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins