3. MSC Armonia
We chose this cruise because we wanted an overnight in Cuba, and the price was very reasonable.. The Armonia is well maintained,and very clean.The decor / color palette on the ship is quieter and more soothing than other ships we've been on. We had an inside cabin on the Ninth floor, The room was more square than rectangular, which made it feel roomier. There was ample closet and drawer space. The bathroom was small, but adequate. The food in the Marco Polo dining room was great , Half of the Menu (5-6) main dishes were the same each day, a beef choice, a fish choice, a chicken choice, a vegetarian choice and one or two more. The other half of the menu varied by day, I liked the Italian Day best, I had chicken parmigiana, and my husband had lasagna. both were outstanding. The food in the buffet was very nice, but of course not the variety available at the main dining room. Our cabin steward was efficient and discreet. When we put the "do not disturb" sign out, he let us sleep. Other times, he kept the room tidy. Things I wish I knew beforehand. They had a "white-out" evening where everyone tried to wear a white shirt or blouse. They had a 2-3 minute show where the children sang a super hero song, before the professional show. Many kids wore a super hero T-shirt or cape that evening.

A Wonderful Cruise

MCL’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Interior Stateroom – Bella
Cabin I1 9223
Nice, quiet, wonderful A/C.
Ametista Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins