3. Oasis of the Seas
We along with 4 of our friends decided to try the Oasis of the Seas. We just happened to pick the week at the Nora Virus. Our trip was completely changed and not for the better because of the Nora Virus. There are so many things to list that I won't remember them all but let me say that the staff was so tired from all of their hard work cleaning the ship that they were either non-existent in helping you or could not muster up a smile or be friendly. We could touch nothing. Food lines were extremely long, no salt/pepper, creamer, butter, sugar left on the tables and everything had to be put on your plate after you asked for it. You could not get your own food, plates, napkins, utensils, drinks. Only 2 bartenders asked me on a 7 day cruise did I want a drink while laying out. The walls an handrails were sopping wet all week due to them cleaning them over and over. The smell of the cleaning product int the hallways was awful. Not much change in the menu from night to night. No shampoo in my room in the dispenser the first morning (didn't figure out until all ready in the shower). Called guest services... 20 minute wait. Ordered room service 2 mornings, both mornings, coffee was left off by mistake. The direct line on the phone to room service did not work the whole time. Mold in the bathroom shower. Towels were taken off the floor and put back on the rack folded. Towels were ripped. Cleaning products residue was left all over our bathroom mirrors, tv and walls. Told taxi in St. Thomas and St. Maarten were less than what they actually were. Shows and events were cancelled without telling us as the Compass was misprinted. There is no doubt in my mind that the staff was overworked and tired. I was tired for them but we paid a lot of money for this trip and it was VERY disappointing. I will say our room steward was very helpful answering questions as well as our dining waiters. We finally met a bartender on night 5 that was friendly and helpful. Other than that, it was a complete let down. The ship is gorgeous but way too many people trying to go to many activities. If you didn't get to a lounge at least 45 minutes ahead of the activity, you did not get a seat. It was like this every night from trivia to karaoke to dancing. I could go on and on but you get the idea.

Horrible Week on the Oasis of the Seas after Nora Virus Breakout