3. Serenade of the Seas
We were on the Serenade two years ago and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. When we saw this year’s ininerary, we decided to sail on her again. I love the size of the ship. She has plenty of activities to keep us occupied and it’s also very easy to get around. We attended a few shows; our favorite was Travis Cloer, the headliner. He played Frankie Valli in “The Jersey Boys” on Broadway and put on one of the best performances that I’ve seen on any ship. The magician and comedian were also good. Two years ago, my one negative comment was that the food could be better. A ship’s officer told me that they changed chefs, and I could tell the difference. The food was excellent. We did not have a bad meal in the MDR or in the Windjammer. How they manage to keep such high standards while feeding so many people is a mystery to me. DeDe and Gorin, our waiters in the MDR, took excellent care of us. Our cabin was small but serviceable for just the two of us. I did notice that the furniture showed its age, and some refurbishing could be in order. We took a few tours of some the islands. One of our favorites was in St. Kitts. The tour owner and guide was Desiree, and she was fantastic. She was born and raised on the island and knew everything about it. While she’s not a RC sponsored tour guide, she was excellent and made sure we were back to the ship in plenty of time. All in all, we had a great time, and the Serenade has not seen the last of us.

Our 2nd Serenade Cruise And Loved It Even More

Serenade of the Seas Cruise Review by SusieMoon

All in all, we had a great time, and the Serenade has not seen the last of us.
SusieMoon’s Full Rating Summary