3. Viking Ingvar
We were considering a Baltic Cruise, but decided we didn't want to miss out on seeing Moscow. We decided on Viking's Waterway of the Tsar's and were so glad we did. The entire trip was fabulous, from our first encounter at the airport to our flight home. Due to airline problems, we arrived in Moscow a day and a half late, but Viking was there, in the middle of the night to take us to the hotel. We enjoyed all of our tours tremendously. They were interesting, informative and the guides made everything entertaining. They truly make the trip exciting and fun. I had done some reading on Russian history before we left and it was nice to see so many important historical sites. We really enjoyed the Kremlin Armory tour and the Moscow By Night tour, although they were long exhausting days. The river towns were beautiful and interesting and of course, St. Petersburg was spectacular....in spite of the crowds!! I feel like we touched on the highlights, but we definitely would like to go back for a more in depth look. The food was very good and we enjoyed trying the Russian specialties. The Chef and Maitre d Daniel made sure that I was gluten free the entire trip. The service was always with a smile and everyone went out of their way to accommodate the passengers. We were so impressed with the guides knowledge, patience, and humor. I'm sure there are times when they want to pull their hair out, but they never let us feel that way. It will always be a favorite trip for us. Our room did not have a balcony and it would have been nice, but we were very happy with our room.

Exceeded our Expectations!

foser22’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Ingvar price drops

Deluxe Outside Stateroom
Cabin DX 227
Compact, but comfortable. Quiet. Comfortable bed.
Main Deck Outside Cabins