3. Coral Princess
Always wanted to do this one. Being able to take 15 days to travel to Mexico, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, and Columbia was icing on the cake. The on-board experience was excellent. We spent a good deal of time at one club, the service and friendly demeanour of the crew made us feel we were in a favourite neighbourhood pub. On shore trips were also great. Our state room steward went out of his way to attend to our every need. I had a malfunction of my running shoes, a glue repair was required. Ronald was able arrange the fix, and did so free of charge. My wife requested distilled water, and and extension cord for her Cpap machine, it was present at check in. When we checked in to board, everything was streamlined and effortless. From the time we checked in until we were in our cabin was less then 30 minutes. Well done on our return as well. Disembarkation was very efficient, and clearing customs slick.

Panama Canal XL