3. Carnival Valor
Overall, this was an as expected girl's rip on the Carnival Valor. STATEROOMS: Our staterooms were interior, and therefore small - however, for the value and as little time as we spent in them, they were perfect. If I had a complaint/caution about the stateroom, it would be that the upper beds in the 3 and 4 person rooms are extremely uncomfortable, and there is nothing that they have at this time that will fix the issue. If given the opportunity to review my experience directly with Carnival, I will definitely include this information. Dining: As usual, the dining was plentiful and delicious. I'm sure that there are luxury cruise lines that have more elegant or refined food, but there was literally not a single dish I ate that left me disappointed. This also goes for the bars and bar drinks. Embarkation: pain free, although, this was probably the first time that I would say that. Embarkation is always a little chaotic, especially when everyone just wants to get their vacation started! Entertainment: ABSOLUTELY, HANDS DOWN, THE BEST I'VE HAD SO FAR. Cruise director Kevin was borrowed from another ship, and he was absolutely Amazing. He did an activity two different nights, that on the activity schedule seemed rather innocuous and boring - 70's Motown trivia (1st sea night) and 80's/90's Music trivia (2nd sea night) - we would not have attended either, except that as we were leaving our stateroom on the 6th deck, we were arrested by the wonderful sound of hundreds of people singing to 70's motown music in the Lobby on 3. We immediately went to investigate and we were not disappointed. Needless to say, we were early to the 2nd event and LOVED it.This needs to be a thing on EVERY. SINGLE. CRUISE. I came back with no voice from singing. Debarkation: Overwhelming. I know this is the case every time, but I continue to hope that someone will invent a better wheel eventually. We spent more than 2 hours in the queue waiting to debark. Overall, we really really enjoyed ourselves. We had very few complaints.

Wonderful Girls Trip

Carnival Valor Cruise Review by aggiebrandi

Overall, this was an as expected girl's rip on the Carnival Valor.

Entertainment: ABSOLUTELY, HANDS DOWN, THE BEST I'VE HAD SO FAR.

Overall, we really really enjoyed ourselves. We had very few complaints.
aggiebrandi’s Full Rating Summary