3. Norwegian Bliss
I chose this due to timing with my children being off of college & the ports we would see w/ great weather. Everything pre-cruise was a nightmare trying to contact anyone. I had over 9 hours of hold time and no call backs & the supervisor did not help. Could not get dinner or show reservations I had previously booked. My kids got stuck on the “awesome water slide” & has to wait in a hatch until they were let out (they weigh almost 150# & should be able to make the turn), the race track is slow and costs $9 for 4 laps. The kiosks did not work to book shows on a “new” ship and you had to wait in long “guest service “ lines. There are no chairs available at the pool. The staff were not very friendly. We got sick on oysters at the steak restaurant. No one seems to care at all about our experience. I tried to contact nick but it says that page took a permanent vacation after I was again on hold for over 30 minutes to get that site info! Beware of ncl! The “freestyle “ allows you to hold up reservations & not show w/no consequences while leaving empty seats for food enters. Terrible program!

Horrible!