3. Norwegian Breakaway
We chose this cruise for my parents wedding anniversary and for a weekend away! The ship was amazing! The larger ships have so much to do and you don't have enough time to do it all. Since it was just a weekend cruise and kind of last minute, we just stayed in an inside cabin with the 2 kids. Being that it was such a short cruise and so much to do on the ship we were barely in there. Food in the main dining room on Valentine's Day was superb and so was the dancing entertainment. The Rock of Ages show is hands down the best show I have seen on a cruise ship ever. It is a must see!!! and more than once if you are lucky enough. I really wish there were more weekend cruises that would go out of New York. These are fantastic weekend away trips giving us a break during the year.

Fantastic weekend cruise

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Taja1002

• Sail Date: February 2015
  • Destination: Nowhere
  • Cabin Type: Family Inside Stateroom
We chose this cruise for my parents wedding anniversary and for a weekend away!

Taja1002’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 13 to 15
Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Family Inside Stateroom
Cabin I2
Big enough for just a weekend and 4 of us (2 kids).
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins