3. MSC Divina
Background on myself. This was my 49th cruise on multiple lines. Never had a bad cruise. I'm not the type to get upset because someone forgot to leave enough towels or forgot my water. If you have an issue go talk to a Manager. 99% of the time it will be fixed. I always like to say YOU make the cruise not the cruise line. EMBARKATION: Arrived at 3pm took about 1 hour to get from curb to room. Thought it would be quicker arriving late but I guess some other cruisers had the same idea. CABIN: Inside Bella #10189. Found that there was more than enough storage space. only issue was that there is very little extra room in the cabin. Bathroom was OK. The extra outlet in the bathroom did not accept the American plug with the larger one side prong.If you can upgrade to Fantastica for the extra space do it. Steward was great. Made the room up in morning and while we were at dinner. Black Crab Restaurant: Service in the restaurant was very good. My GF has a Gluten allergy and was taken care of by Christian at dinner and Arthur at breakfast and lunch, both Head Waiters. There is a totally separate Gluten Free menu for each dinning segment which is presented when asked for. The Head waiters will take the order and serve the food which is prepared in a separate area of the kitchen, (no cross-contamination). The food was basically OK. No wow dinners. Was very disappointed with the Italian night meal. Again, just OK. Being an Italian owned line one would think this would be the showcase night, nope. Breakfast and lunch was the same every day. Basic breakfast and lunch items. Service was quick and consistent. Food, again just OK. Buffet: Only did breakfast and lunch here. Good variety and AWESOME pizza. Typical breakfast and lunch offerings. Pretty mush the same every day. Quality was good. Having 2 bars in the buffet area that served beer and wine was a treat. Espresso and cappuccinos are available at almost every bar. Entertainment: Only went to 2 shows, very average When you have a female singer (very good voice) singing New York New York in the Frank Sinatra tribute, no thanks. Almost all of the bars had a piano, guitar or sax player in the evening. These were VERY GOOD. We wished they would sing and play longer. Bars: Most bars gave OK service. The best bar that we found was The Garden Bar aft deck 15. The port side was smoking but the wind kept the area pretty smoke free. Toward the end of the cruise some bars started running out of things. They had these items at other bars so it got irritating to get something at one bar and not another.. Disembarkation: Best in a long time. We received orange tags which meant 10am . We arrived at the Poseidon theater at 10am and were in our car (we park at the port) at 10:35am. Overall an average cruise. Nothing to WOW us. We are sailing again on MSC Seaside in August. Almost all of the MSC veterans we spoke with said that the Seaside is a much better ship and they loved it. We will see. Any questions just ask. I'll try to get back ASAP.

Underwhelming cruise

miataman19’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Divina price drops

Bella Interior Stateroom
Cabin I1 10189
Good storage. comfy bed and pillows. Not very much extra room .
Guinone Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins